This blog/review is an absolute pleasure … say hello to the Aston Martin DB11 Coupe Special Edition Launch Edition RHD TouchTronic 3 2+2.
Firstly, a huge thank you to the supplying dealer, Aston Martin of Derby, for working with us to supply our customer’s dream car.
As we are a credit broker, not a lender, we work with a select number of finance companies and dealers to ensure the customer is provided with the right product, service and experience.
When you are managing a motor vehicle which is worth nearly £200,000 it is essential that you work alongside a dealer who believes in providing the highest standard of service and an overall luxury experience. Gerald Flint, over at Aston Martin, helped deliver this with our team here at CarLease UK, to ensure the customer was provided with the ultimate experience.
For anyone looking at their dream car, we think you would agree that this is how business should be conducted. As well as providing cheap/good value lease options we do have sepcialists for prestigious product and are well versed in offering a smooth service.
· Exterior Colour – Ultramarine Black Paint AML Special
· Upper Colour – Dark Knight Leather Caithness Leather
· Upper Stitching Colour – Indigo Blue Coarse Thread
· Lower Colour – Dark Knight Leather Caithness Leather
· Lower Stitching Colour – Indigo Blue Coarse Thread
· Seat Inner Colour – Dark Knight Leather Caithness Leather
· Headlining Inner Colour – Match to Seat Inner Colour
· Floor Mats – Base floor mats
· Carpet Colour – Caspian Blue Heavyweight Carpet
· Audi – Ban & Olufsen BeSound
· Boot Carpet – Coloured keyed to Inner Carpet
· Interior Finish – Satin Silver Jewellery Pack
· Interior Trim Pack – Interior Bright Pack
· Bodypack – Black
· Bonnet Meshes – Bright Bonnet Blades
· Brake Callipers – Dark Anodised
· Finisher Pack –Bright Exterior
· Wheels – 10sp Directional Glos Black DT
· Batter Conditioner
· Aston Martin tracker
This Special Edition is well stocked with every conceivable extra and comfort feature – automatic wipers, hydraulic brake assist torque vectoring brake, adaptive dampering system, Bluetooth, front parking sensor, satellite navigation, adjustable door mirrors, touch control, ipod connection, sports exhaust, LED rear lamps, Xenon headlamps and washers, climate control, sport steering wheel, heated front seats, lumbar support, alarm upgrade, keyless entry, 20” 10 spoke alloys. 360 parking camera, leather upholstery and leather steering wheel. In terms of factory options consider – coloured brake calipers, personalised sill plates, umbrella holder and the luxury pack for the ultimate experience.
So would your next company car be an Aston Martin?
Company drivers need to think carefully with the £167,015.00 P11d (on a standard car) and CO2 at 265 g/km. In terms of performance, the 5204CC twin turbo engine delivers 600ps through the 8 speed auto box. This propels the car to 62mph in under 4 seconds!
Unfortunately, high-mileage drivers might need to take a backseat with this one… combined MPG is 24.8! On the servicing-side, its every 12 months.
If you are running a performance-car, you need to ensure you are working with the best technicians and that you are servicing/maintaining the car correctly. Expensive cars are expensive to fix!
So would an Aston Martin be your luxury leasing choice? Or would you go for one of the other products which includes Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati or even the nouveau Tesla or perhaps some of the more mainstream manufacturers sporty options would tempt you such as the Audi RS6, the BMW M4 or the Mercedes C63 AMG?!
Let us know your thoughts…