Always a pleasure for the team here at CarLease UK to test-drive and demo beautiful cars like this one – the Jaguar XF DIESEL SALOON 3.0d V6 S 4dr Auto! One of our leading suppliers of Jaguar, Land Rover and Citroen/Peugeot products came to visit us last week in this fantastic machine.
As a credit broker, we do not hold physical stock of vehicles at our premises, so if you do want to visit us, you will not be able to see any of the actual vehicles which we supply.
We work alongside a number of select suppliers who deliver the vehicles directly to the customer after ordering the vehicle with us.
The delivery of a lease vehicle is included within the prices advertised. However, you do have two options for the delivery of the vehicles in that you can:
1. Utilise the standard delivery – this means that the vehicle will be driven from the dealership, or holding centre, directly to your place of home or work. The mileage which the vehicle incurs during this transfer does not form part of your contract allowance. With contract hire, the price you pay per month is based on the annual mileage you require. However, the mileage incurred in the delivery of the vehicle is not included. So if your vehicle arrives with 150 miles on the clock, this amount of miles is disregarded from your allowance; or
2. Upgrade to a trailer delivery – this means a vehicle is transferred to your home or business address on the back of a transporter. As a result, the car incurs no mileage in moving this from the dealer/holding centre to you. Some customers presume that all vehicles are delivered this way. Unfortunately, due to cost constraints across our industry this is not the case. In order to produce cost-effective contract hire solutions, lean processes are employed across the entire network and so only a few cars will be delivered to you in this way for no additional costs. Should you want your leasing vehicle to be delivered by way of transporter, do let the team know and we can arrange a quote for you.
To assist our customers, we have produced a “how to” guide on the delivery of a new vehicle (read more…)
In summary, you need to check the vehicle from top to bottom (including the alloys) to ensure that there are no dents, dints or scratches which may have been incurred in the transportation process (read more…) Check off any additional specification which you have ordered with the vehicle and do ensure a service/warranty book in included. You should also receive at least two sets of keys.
Once you are happy with this, you will be asked to sign a vehicle delivery note / vehicle acceptance note, which is your confirmation that the vehicle is acceptable to you.
Once you return this to the delivery driver, or CarLease UK, this will activate the contract on the vehicle.
In terms of the luxury saloon shown here, the 3.0d Jaguar XF Auto, this is based on the following configuration:
· Metallic – Caesium blue
· Grained leather – Ebony/Light oyster
· 19″ 5 spoke gloss black finish alloy wheels
· Dark hex aluminium IP finisher
As standard, the car includes bi-xenon lights, reversing camera, ambient interior lighting, keyless entry, cruise control, climate control, heated front seats, electric 10-way seats with lumbar support, 8” colour screen, navigation, electric folding and heated door mirrors, meridian sound system, heated front/rear windscreen, rain sensing wipers, hill start assist, traction stability assist, Bluetooth, front parking aid, reversing sensor, lane departure warning, body coloured exterior, perimeter alarm, keyless start, leather upholstery and 19” alloy wheels. As this car is very much the top of the line, there are very few additional factory options you would want to add.
Company car and business drivers can note the P11d at £50,550.00 for a standard vehicle and CO2 at 144 g/km. The 2993CC 8 speed auto engine delivers 51.4 MPG combined, 0-62 times of 5.8 seconds and 300ps. Pretty fantastic performance! The service intervals on the Jaguar XF are every 12 months or 16,000 miles, whichever lands sooner. Do consider the driver-maintained vs funder-maintained arrangements when considering your vehicle.
So would you select the Jaguar XF as your next leasing option. With great options available to you nationwide in the form of the BMW 5 series, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6, the customer has an unenviable choice.
Let us know your thoughts and comments via Facebook below!!
Click Here to find the best personal and business lease deals on the all new Jaguar XF available from today here at CarLease UK