In terms of the car leasing process, we thought it may be useful to set out a brief synopsis of how the leasing process works:
1. Make an enquiry – by selecting a vehicle / profile on our website, we will receive your details to respond with an official quotation. One of the sales team will email you directly with all the information you request;
2. Credit proposal – whether or not this is a business or personal enquiry, you will need to complete an online proposal which provides us with details to forward to the relevant finance company. It is the finance company, and not us as a credit broker, who will perform a credit search against you or your company;
3. Order – once you credit has been approved, our team will send to you an order form, key contract information and an information notice, which you will be asked to sign and return. These documents authorise us to order the vehicle on your behalf and to send to you the finance documentation;
4. Delivery – when your documentation with the finance company has been accepted, we are able to organise the delivery of the vehicle to your home or business address – the cost for this is included within the deal; and
5. Post-delivery – when you have received your vehicle (and have a signed a delivery note), our team will organise all the documentation with the finance company to commence the contract. The initial rental will be taken from your bank account by direct debit and the process will begin.
So now you know more about the easy process to leasing a new vehicle its simply time to pick a leasing deal which suits you and your budget or simply pick from the range of manufactures, you can also learn more about leasing in our Help & Advice pages or check out some real lease car reviews in our blog…