Something for the weekend? We wouldn’t mind something like this, the BMW 2 SERIES CONVERTIBLE M235i 2dr [Nav] Step Auto (browse deals) which we have on premises for the week!
We have a fantastic number of deals on the BMW 2 Series Coupe and Convertible, with a mixture of stock and allocation, which is proving to be very popular with our personal and business customers.
When you are looking for a new contract hire vehicle, you need to discuss the availability of the vehicle with the credit broker you are liaising with. Vehicles will be available on the following basis:
· Stock – the vehicle will either be at a dealer, compound or port (UK or abroad) and should be deliverable 2-4 week from point of order;
· Allocation – the vehicle has been built or is going into build but CANNOT be amended. These are usually deliverable 4-8 weeks from point of order; and
· Factory Order – the vehicle is built for your specific requirements. Colour and specification can often be amended. These are usually deliverable 8-24 weeks from point of order.
· Metallic – Mineral white
· Dakota leather – Terra
· High gloss black interior trim with oxide silver finish
· 18″ light alloy wheels – M Double spoke style 436M
· Soft top – Mocha silver fleck
· Media pack – Professional – 2 Series/M2
· Electrically adjustable front seats – driver seat with memory
· Harman/Kardon surround sound
· Driving assistant pack – 2 Series
· Enhanced Bluetooth telephone functionality with USB audio interface + voice control when chosen with Professional media pack
· Comfort access system with smart opener
· Front/rear Parking distance control
· Heated front seats
· Driver + passenger electric lumbar support
· Speed limit display
· Heated steering wheel
In terms of standard options, with this being the M Sport (which sits above the SE and Sport) you have some healthy options. The standard car includes heated washer jets, rain sensing wipers, hill start assist, dynamic traction control, drive performance control, variable sport steering, auto dimming rear view mirror, M Sport bodystyling, Dakota leather, multifunction steering wheel, comfort pack, xenon lights, crash sensor, sports seats with electric bolster recruitment, 18” alloy wheels, BMW Navigation, rear parking sensors and Bluetooth.
On the technical-side, company car drivers can note the P11d at £44,900.00 and CO2 at 184g/km for a standard vehicle. The 2979CC 8 speed auto engine delivers 326ps, 0-62 times of 5 seconds and combined MPG of 35.8. Quite impressive really. Obviously not going to be ideal for a high-mileage driver though.
With the expense involved in servicing a sports car like this, you do need to weigh up the cost/benefits of a driver v funder-maintained contract. While all the vehicles we supply are brand-new, and therefore have a warranty, you still need to perform the regular servicing on the vehicle. With funder-maintenance, you can benefit from the cost of all servicing, maintenance, tyres (sometimes including punctures) and breakdown recovery for the term.
By having this included, you can achieve certainty of cost in running your vehicle.
So would the BMW 2 Series be your coupe/convertible choice? BWM are quite fortunate to have limited competition on this car in that you have the Mercedes SLC, the Audi A3 Cabriolet and a few cheaper brands.
It’s rare to have a bit of a monopoly in the automotive industry but BMW seem to have exploited an opportunity here.
Which convertible car lease deal would you like to ride home in this weekend? Comment Below…
Get the best lease deals available on the BMW 2 Series Convertible by heading on over to this page…