Our personal leasing customer from customer collected this luxurious SUV yesterday… say hello to the Jaguar F-Pace Diesel Estate 2.0d R-Sport 5dr Auto AWD.
The F-Pace has been a welcome addition to the expensive 4×4 class of vehicles, which was essentially a battle between the Audi Q7, Mercedes GLE, BMW X5 and the Range Rover Sport.
With a sport design, classical jaguar aesthetics and a fantastic range of specification, Jag have truly created an enviable vehicle.
In terms of the car shown, the Jag 2.0d R-Sport 5dr Auto AWD, the customer elected for the following configuration:
· Perforated grained leather – Ebony/Light Oyster with Contrast stitching
· Ebony headlining
· Etched aluminium veneer
· 19″ 5 split spoke grey diamond turned finish alloy wheels – style 5038
· Gloss black roof bars
· Reversing camera
· Steel space saver spare wheel
As standard, the car includes carpet mats, sports seats, 19” alloys, touch screen display, xenon headlights, ambient interior lighting, 8-way adjustable front seats, heated front seats, climate control, powered tailgate, Jag 80W sound system, cruise control, electric heated door mirrors, heat insulating glass, hill start assist, emergency brake assist, traction control, all terrain control, trailer stability assist, rear parking aid, InControl app and protect, front parking aid, traffic sign recognition, R Sport body kit, perimeter alarm, keyless start, LED lights and occupancy sensor.
In terms of additional factory option for the complete car – consider privacy glass, adaptive cruise control, the black pack and the cold climate pack.
On the technical-side, the 1999CC 8 speed auto engine offers 180ps which then delivers 53.3MPG combined, 0-62 time of 8.7 seconds and 139g/km of CO2. For company car users comparing Benefit in Kind, note the £41,780.00 P11d. Service intervals are set at every 24 months or 21,000 miles.
In terms of the F-Pace leasing range, you have the choice of a number of specs including:
· Prestige – the base model offer 18” alloys, Halogen lights, grained leather, 8-way manual seats and chrome window surround;
· Portfolio – the elegant and luxury model offers 19” alloys, panoramic glass sunroof, bi-function xenon lights, Windsor leather, keyless entry and rear view camera;
· R-Sport – noted above;
· S – the sports performance car which can either be a 300ps diesel or 380ps petrol offers 20” alloys, S bodykit, Red brake callipers, sports seats/grained leather, Meridian sound system and adaptive dynamics.
So would the F-Pace be your SUV leasing option?
Historically, Jaguar have been seen as a car for the older driver (think driving gloves and tweed). However, with the renovated range of XE, XF and F-Pace, Jaguar are targeting the younger-driver market as well.
Let us know you thoughts!