Our local personal leasing customer, from Bolton, visited our premises to collect their new car – say hello to the MERCEDES A CLASS DIESEL HATCHBACK A200d AMG Line 5dr Auto.
Dealing with local customers in the Manchester/Warrington/Wigan/St Helens areas is always a great pleasure as it provides our team the opportunity to showcase their high level of skills and service which makes us one of the leasing brokers to deal with.
Don’t just take our word for it, check out just some of the messages on our Trustpilot –
Dealing with a customer face to face allows us to thoroughly explain the process that they will undertake in the contract hire process.
Some of the big questions we have to answer are;
· How long does the process take? This depends on the car you want. If a car is in stock, you can expect the process to take between 14 and 21 days from start to finish (remember cooling-off periods under distance selling rules). For allocation and factory orders, the process can be up to 6 months, depending on factory lead times;
· Can I buy a lease car? Contract hire is not a purchase style agreement. The emphasis of this product is its usership/hire nature. You use the vehicle of 2/3/4 years and then return it. If you want to purchase, consider a personal contract purchase agreement.
· Do I need good credit to lease a vehicle? The short answer is yes. As contract hire is a credit based product, you do need to have a credit check before you can proceed. If you have issues pertaining to your credit, this may prevent you from being able to proceed with us. Think about getting a credit report online before speaking with us.
· Can I swap the car? Contract hire is a fixed term agreement and it is not possible to swap/amend/upgrade/downgrade your vehicle during the contract. This is very much a fixed term agreement and in order to return the car you will have to enter into a process known as “early termination”.
Obviously, if you do have any other questions you want to ask the team, just let us know! Or check out our Help and Advice Pages for more info and FAQs on car leasing…
In terms of the car shown, the A-Class 200d AMG Line 5dr Auto, this is based on the following configuration:
· Mountain Grey Metallic Paint
· Artico leather/Dinamica – Black with red stitching
· Carbon Effect Trim
· 18″ AMG 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels in titanium grey with highsheen finish
· Garmin Map pilot navigation system with SD Card
As standard you get rain sensing wipers, adaptive brake assist, brake callipers with Mercedes lettering, hill start assist, floormats, Bluetooth, attentions assist, collision prevention assist, reversing camera, 8” colour screen, AMG body styling, daytime running lights, LED lights, climate control, illuminated door sills and glovebox, ambient lighting, sports seats, alarm system, keyless ignition, cruise control and 18” alloys. In terms of additional factory specification consider privacy glass, night pack and Garmin map pilot for the complete vehicle.
On the technical-side, company car and business users can note the P11d at £28,555.00 and CO2 at 103g/km. The 2143CC 7 speed auto engine delivers 136ps, combined MPG of 70.6 and 0-62 times of 8.8 seconds. Service intervals are set at every 12 months or 15,500 miles, whichever is sooner. As such, do consider the benefits of a funder-maintained vs a driver-maintained contract.
Let us know your thoughts!!
Click Here to find the best personal and business lease deals on the all new Mercedes A Class and A Class AMG Line available from today here on CarLease UK…