Our team have organised yet another of the UK’s best-selling luxury SUV leasing options… say hello to the Land Rover RANGE ROVER EVOQUE DIESEL HATCHBACK 2.0 TD4 HSE Dynamic 5dr Auto (check out the deals.)
The Manchester-based personal leasing customer has been a long-standing supporter of our business and it was great to assist them with this new vehicle.
Like many customers, they came to the team with the conundrum – is it better to contract hire or purchase a car? In every circumstance, this needs careful consideration as you need to analyse the strengths and weaknesses of each product and apply them to your individual circumstances. With contract hire, you have a fixed term and no ownership obligations, so at the end of the 2/3/4 year term, the vehicle will be returned.
For some drivers this offers certainty cost and avoids any unnecessary panic regarding a change in the market value of the car; if the car decreases in value, the leasing company takes the risk on the value.
In the alternative, having spent a few years in a car you do get attached, so customers do ask whether or not is it possible to buy a lease car. This really depends on the finance company, as many will not allow you to purchase. Should this be an issue for you, you really need to consider purchase style agreements such as Hire Purchase and Personal Contract Purchase (PCP). At CarLease UK, we do offer PCP to customer who do want the opportunity to buy a vehicle at the end of the contract by paying the guaranteed future value (GFV) at the cessation of the contract.
Please note, that with a PCP there is no guarantee that the vehicle will match the GFV; some customers do expect there to be “equity” in a vehicle and this is not always the case.
· Solid – Fuji white
· Oxford Perforated Leather – Ivory
· Colourway – Ebony/Ebony
· 20″ 5 split spoke alloy wheel with sparkle silver finish style 504
· Ebony headlining
In terms of the Range Rover Evoque, there are a number of models/specifications to choose from including:
· The SE – the base model includes 18” alloy wheels, Halogen headlights, front parking aid, rain sensing wipers, ambient interior lighting and power folding door mirrors;
· The SE Tech – this adds upgraded 18” alloys, grille bars in narvik black, Xenon headlights, automatic lights and navigation;
· The Landmark Edition – the new “middle” model offers 19” alloys in black, dynamic body styling, fixed panoramic roof, xenon headlights, auto lights, power folding mirrors, keyless entry, 12-way electric seats, navigation and perforated grained leather;
· The HSE Dynamic – see below; and
· The HSE Autobiography – the elite of the Evoque offers 20” alloys, dynamic body style, adaptive LED lights, front fog lights, surround camera system, Windsor leather, Meridian sound system, fixed panoramic roof and navigation pro (with 10” screen).
In terms of the luxury option shown here, the HSE Dynamic 5dr Auto, you get a number of great standard options including rear view camera, front fog lights, 10.2” touch screen, 12-way electrically adjustable seats, cruise control, autonomous braking, xenon headlights, 20” alloy wheels, heated front seats, land departure warning, InControl pro, rain-sensing wipers, hill start assist and descent control, Bluetooth, electric folding mirrors, black mirror cps, DAB radio, high beam assistant, stainless steel pedals and auto climate control. In terms of additional factory options, consider the privacy glass, colour contrast roof and panoramic roof.
On the technical-side, for company car drivers note the P11d of £43,015.00 and CO2 at 134g/km. The 1999CC 9 speed auto engine delivers 180ps and 0-62 times of circa 9 seconds. The combined MPG is stated to be 55. On the servicing element, note the 24 month / every 21,000 miles intervals. For anyone covering lower mileages on a short-term contract may lean towards a driver-maintained contract.
So what do you think to the Evoque lease deal, would this be your choice? Or would you go for the Mercedes GLC, Audi Q5 or BMW X3?
Click Here to find the best car leasing deals on the Range Rover Evoque…