Want the best luxury company car option? Good luck finding one without a real search, as customers are now offered some amazing deals through Audi, Mercedes, Jaguar and BMW – even – Tesla or Lexus and Volvo (to name but a few.)
Are there really any bad cars in the modern era? Would any of the prestige automotive brands actually let you down? As a credit broker, not a lender, we have no affiliation with any manufacturer, so choosing a car with our sales team is always handled impartially and fairly; we don’t actually care if you have a Ford or Porsche!
For us, it is about finding a car which suits your needs and requirement and we always stress to a customer that they need to look at factors other than monthly cost – does the car drive correctly? Is the CO2 in the correct banding for you? Have you considered whole life costs.
While we all want a vehicle like this for £250 per month (or less!) there is quite a lot to consider as part of the discussion.
In terms of the car shown here, the Audi A4 SALOON 35 TFSI S Line 4door (Tech Pack) (Petrol/Manual), this is based on the following configuration:
· Navarra Blue Metallic Paint
· Alcantara/leather – Black with rock grey stitching + front sports seats
· Matt brushed aluminium inlays
· 3 spoke flat bottom high multi-function leather steering wheel
· Privacy glass with front acoustic glazing
· 19″ 10 spoke V design alloy wheels
So what are the key features in each specification range?
· SE – the “base model” offers xenon headlights, comfort suspension, 17” alloys, standard seats in clot hand MMI navigation with a 7” screen;
· Sport – this upgrades the allows to 18” and adds twin leather sports seats (with a few sporty additions);
· S Line – the model most customers want offers LED headlights, sport suspension, 19” alloys an the sport seats in with the S Line logo; and
· Black Edition – the “top model” will offer upgraded sound system, 19” alloys and colour coordinated exterior (no chrome).
The Tech Pack on the Audi A4 will add the most popular technology options – an 8.3” high-resolution screen, integrated navigation, online map updates, hard drive (10GB) and the Audi virtual cockpit (12.3” full colour display).
As standard the car shown offers sports suspension, 19” alloys, electric adjustable and heated folding door mirrors. Audi sound system, Audi parking system plus, 3-spoke S Line multifunction steering wheel, LED headlights, cruise control, hill hold control, alcantara/leather seats, LED interior light pack, heated front seats, acoustic windscreen, rain and light sensors, multi-collision braking, traction control, Audi phone box with wireless charging, pre-sense collision avoidance, stop/start button, auto dimming rear view mirror, 54 litre fuel tank, MMI SD card navigation, body coloured externals, S line badges throughout car exterior and interior, high beam assistant, headlight range control, 3-zone climate control, stainless steel pedals, S Line exterior pack, Thatcham Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser, keyless start and 4-wat electric lumbar support. The main additional options to add at factory are – privacy glass, rear view camera and the comfort and sound pack.
On the technical-side company car and business users can note the P11d at £34,265.00 and CO2 at 137g/km. The 1984CC 6 speed manual petrol engine delivers 47.1 combined MPG (EC), 150ps and 0-62 times of 8.6 seconds. The service intervals are every 12 months or 9,000 miles for a petrol A4.
So would you select the A4 as the next car leasing option? Or would the BMW 3 Series, Mercedes C-Class or Jaguar XE be your preferred option?
Find the best lease car deals for the Audi A4 @CarLease UK – or – check out more saloon and executive car reviews below…