Replacing a VW Tiguan SUV, the customer identified well-in advance that they wanted to replace their vehicle with the face-lifted A-Class.
In terms of the car shown here, the Mercedes-Benz A CLASS HATCHBACK A200 AMG Line 5 door Auto (Petrol), this is based on the following configuration:
· Polar white Solid Paint
· Artico leather/Dinamica – Black with red stitching
· Dinamica microfibre trim in black
· 18″ AMG 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels in titanium grey with highsheen finish
As standard the car includes rain sensing wipers, ABS with brake assist, brake callipers with Mercedes lettering, hill start assist, AMG floor mats, Bluetooth, active lane assist, attention assist, cruise control, reversing camera, stop/start system, 7” colour screen, HDD navigation, Mercedes connect me, body coloured externals, DAB radio, MBUX multimedia system, AMG body styling, diamond radiator grille, adaptive brake lights, LED headlights and running lights, climate control, artico leather/dinamica upholstery, gearshift paddles, multifunction steering wheel, ambient lighting, 1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seats, front seats, alarm system with interior protection and immobiliser, keyless ignition and 18” AMG alloys wheels.
In terms of additional factory options, you cannot add anything to the vehicle – you need to upgrade in specification as per the below:
· Premium – for £2,395 inc Vat the pack includes the executive line equipment, 10.25” instrument cluster, mid-range sound system and 64-colour ambient lighting; or
· Premium Plus – for £3,595 inc Vat you can have the above PLUS memory seats, multibeam LEDs and the panoramic sunroof.
On the technical-side company car and business users can note the P11d at £29,075 and CO2 at 123g/km (for company car tax calculations). The 1332CC 7 speed auto engine delivers 52.3 combined MPG, 163ps and 0-62 times of 8 seconds. Service intervals on a petrol a-class are every 12 months or 15,500 miles, whichever lands sooner.
Find the webs best leasing deals on the new Mercedes A-Class right here @CarLease UK or browse more “Family” car reviews below.